Rick over at KaiserPenguin popped a fun little exercise up yesterday. We cocktail crazies have rows of bottles, but what if we only could have Ten? Only ten (magically refilling) bottles for the rest of our lives?
What Ten would you pick?
Here’s my Ten. May this limit never come to pass.
- J Wray 17 year old Jamaican Rum
- El Dorado 15 year old Demerara
- Mount Gay Extra Old
- Plymouth Gin
- Rittenhouse 23 year old Rye
- Lillet Blanc
- Punt e Mes
- Glenfiddich 21 year old Caribbean rum cask
- Green Chartreuse VEP
- Everclear (for making my own infusions and distillations)
Yes, that last one is kinda like asking for more wishes as the last wish. So what? I’m sneaky.