Captain Reynoles’ Galley is finished and signed off on. He and Sara did an absolutely fantastic job completing the decoration, bar work, and lighting. We stocked it up with glasses and mixed cocktails on Saturday. We have six recipes now.
As they stand, the current TIKI KON Drinks are:
- Dead Reckoning by Martin Cate, proprietor of Alameda’s Forbidden Island.
- Pyrat’s Port Light by Yours Truly.
- Sandy Warner by Tikimama.
- Happy Hoti by Blair “The Captain” Reynolds.
- The Fighting Gamecock by Yours Truly.
- Dark Magic by Yours Truly.
We plan to gather some of our home-made libations, feature them during TIKI KON, then release them into the wild for others to make, enjoy, or improve. Call it “Open source mixology.” Keep in mind at least one of these recipes was devised by a professional mixologist. That’s why I listed it first.